Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl commercials

I watched the Super Bowl and most of the commercials. I do not really remember the critically acclaimed commercials like the Detroit Eminem commercial or Darth Vader. After viewing them in class today, they really did not do anything for me. Of course, I instinctively run away from anything that features kids and rappers, so I had some prejudices before these commercials.

As for the Tibet one, my first thought was: Who is Timothy Hutton? It may have been a more effective ad if they had a more prominent celebrity. As it is, I'm still a bad person for not caring too much about what happens in Tibet.

My favorite commercial was the Pepsi Max commercial that provided insight into the minds of a guy and a girl on a date. Here is the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment