Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog traffic

In looking at my traffic, I noticed some interesting, and exciting, sources. While my traffic is not very high, it comes from exotic places.

In the last week of traffic by country, I got a handful of views from the United States. I assume that location would be here in this class. While I like and thank you for the page views, this segment is boring compared to the others.

I noticed I had four page views from the United Kingdom. This was fun to discover, as it meant that I definitely had traffic outside of the class. Also I find the idea that a British person (or people) has viewed my blog to be quite exciting. I was tickled to discover this before something else topped it.

The third country with traffic that has viewed my blog was Singapore. ****ing Singapore! I mean the asterisks in an excited way. Regardless, you know what this means?

I'm goin' global.

No comments:

Post a Comment