Sunday, January 23, 2011

Multimedia Devices

I own a(n):

iPod touch (games, video, music, internet etc.)

5th generation iPod (This is one of the first iPod models that played video. It was my only iPod for about three years. However, it did not hold a charge for more than 45 minutes after awhile. Hence, the reason I got an iPod Touch. My old iPod serves as my car iPod, where it can be plugged in all the time.) 

PlayStation 3 (same as the iPod, except add Netflix and MLB.tv (the holy grail for a baseball fan) on the TV)

cell phone (calling/texting, alarm clock, a beyond crappy camera that I never use; just a simple phone)

Nintendo Wii (I only use it for games, but it can play Netflix. I essentially abandoned it when I got my PlayStation 3.)

MacBook (It's a computer, so computer stuff.)

32-inch Philips LCD TV (720p/1080i-capable; bought this around Christmas; After owning TVs no bigger than 24 inches, this makes me feel like I graduated into big boy land in terms of TV ownership.)

No comments:

Post a Comment